[php] the_title(); [/php]
Characteristics of the Spirited Child
Do you have a child who is more intense, more sensitive, or more energetic than most? Read on to discover if you have a spirited child.
- What does spirited mean?
- Words commonly used to describe spirited kids
- 7 traits of a spirited child
The Spirited Child Through the Years
A child with a spirited temperament will always have certain characteristics. Learn how they change and grow as they get older.
- How many kids are actually spirited?
- Will my child outgrow these traits?
- What will they be like when they get older?
Using Positive Labels
While it may sound cliche, changing the way we think and talk about our spirited kids can make a huge impact.
- What are positive vs. negative labels?
- Does using positive labels really make that big a difference?
- Can my child really be proud of being spirited?
Soothing Your Spirited Child
Spirited children have big emotions and corresponding reactions. Learn how to teach them to return to a place of calm.
- How to avoid a meltdown before it starts
- Managing your child’s intense emotions and reactions
- Proven techniques for helping calm your child